Green, purple, etc.
11" X 6.5" X 7.5"
Emerald City, surrounding countryside,
Yellow Brick Road, Munchkinland, Wicked
- Press bush to left of the end of
the Yellow Brick Road to turn on
lights in Glinda's bubble, castle
tower/Witch's crystal ball and
sconces on either side of Wizard's
- Balloon is removable
- Front of Emerald City opens to
reveal "throne room"
- Pendulum swings in right inside
door of Emerald City.
- Curtain, left of throne swings
open to reveal control room
- Door to right of throne swings
open to reveal rewards (heart, medal
- Lever in "wall" to the right of
end of Yellow Brick Road moves
mirror above throne
- Panels on right and left of
lower section slide out to increase
play set size.
- When panel of left is pulled out
the pink thatched building open to
reveal Glinda's bubble.
- Rotate dial behind "bubble
house" to open and close the bubble
- A lever behind the blue-thatched
house open the roof and raises a red
platform (Wicked Witch has hole in
bottom that fits on peg on the
platform so she can "appear"
- Castle roof raises to reveal
Wicked Witch's crystal ball.
- On the floor to the right of the
Crystal ball is a platform with a
peg. Place the Witch on the
peg then slide the lever to the
right to show the "melted" witch
after Dorothy throws the pail of
water on her.
- If you open the small panel at
the back of the castle, it forms a
slide for the Witch to come through
after she has been "melted"
- Glinda, The Good Witch of the
- Dorothy, carrying Toto in a
basket on her left arm
- Wicked Witch of the West
- Wizard of Oz
- Tin Man
- Cowardly Lion
- Munchkins, three
- Balloon, orange, "State Fair Omaha"
printed, white basket, green trim
2 "AA" batteries